SignalScope Pro 3.0 for iOS 7
In the new version 3, SignalScope Pro’s appearance has been completely revamped for iOS 7. SignalScope Pro supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7, but looks largely the same on iOS 6 as the previous version.
Also new in version 3:
– Audio data handling is more efficient.
– Image overlays created in the Level Meter tool now use the full resolution of the original image (whether the image comes from the photo library or straight from the camera).
– For devices that support input gain adjustment on the built-in or headset microphone, the input gain is stored with data exported from the FFT, Octave, or Oscope tools.
– When entering a preferred sample rate, “48k” can be entered in the text box, as an alternative to typing out “48000.”
– Default input sensitivities have been updated, based on measurements of the iPhone 5S and 5C microphones and headset inputs.
– Cursor info text now uses a larger font.
SignalScope, SoundMeter, and dB have also received similar updates for iOS 7.