RoomScope 4 with additional hardware support is now available for download
RoomScope 4.0 is now available for download on the App Store.
As with the recent update to IOScope, RoomScope now supports fractional octave band smoothing of 2Ch FR magnitude and coherence data (1/6, 1/12, and 1/24 octave bandwidths). RoomScope also adds built in support for iTestMic and iAudioInterface2 from Studio Six Digital and support for automatic downloading of sensitivity and frequency response data for the Dayton UMM-6 USB measurement microphone.
Other improvements to RoomScope include the following:
– RoomScope 4 employs a new plotting framework for real-time data graphs and high resolution image export.
– A bar graph is now used to display room acoustics parameters across octave or 1/3-octave frequency bands.
– Support for drawing directly to an external screen (from iPad) has been removed in favor of screen mirroring, which is handled by iOS.
– Audio hardware input and output options are now presented from a separate toolbar button, which looks like a microphone, on iPad, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
– It is possible to adjust the line thickness of plotted data.